Where to change the language in PA2007?

• Hi all,

I installed “powarc1000g.exe” today, but there is no option to change the language (into German)? Where can I find it? Thanks.

• @heze:

“powarc1000g.exe”

From where 😕
    PowerArchiver 2006 is "powarc964g.exe"
    PowerArchiver 2007 is “powarc1000grc1.exe”

• conexware

easiest way if you have an issue is to wait half an hour and download final version of PowerArchiver and install it. That should make it work.

thanks,

• Thank you guys,

because “CHIP” and the Connexware account page offered the mentioned file, I thought this is final now.

I just wondered why the documentation already was in German, but there was no language option…

When I’m at home in the evening, I will try the (right) final version.

Thanks again!

• conexware

it was german, but in some cases it didnt set it self as german, so easiest way is just to install final which will do so fine…

• The download from yesterday and today were indentical. Any incremental installation didn’t help.

But, after a complete unsinstall and a new install it works fine so far.

PS: Because I hate all the modern skins, I switched to the classic skin. But there was just one button activated (Check Out). I had to add more buttons manually. Not very fine for a default setting…

• conexware

@heze:

The download from yesterday and today were indentical. Any incremental installation didn’t help.

But, after a complete unsinstall and a new install it works fine so far.

PS: Because I hate all the modern skins, I switched to the classic skin. But there was just one button activated (Check Out). I had to add more buttons manually. Not very fine for a default setting…

that is some bug that I cant figure out yet… it happened to me with french version, but after uninstall, it worked fine (with toolbar buttons)…

We will check it out with 10.01, definetly not intended…

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy