Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PA 2007 Beta

• I got the PA 2007 code from the account section of the website. Should I still keep the PA 2006 code until the final version of PA 2007 is released? PA 2007 is still in beta. How long is each beta release?

• conexware

you can always get PA 2006 code from your account.

There are no strict timelines for beta release, usually new betas are released within 7-10 days, but again, no timelines.

• Are there risks of file corruption when using beta software like PA 2007? Most beta software have warnings to not use on production systems.

• It gives a notification that it’s beta and it should not be used on production systems. I have been using the beta for a while and it is very stable.

• conexware

One noticed bug so far was connected with updating 7-zip archives and will be fixed in BETA 2.

There has been alpha testing of this version almost 2 months since releasing BETA 1, so I guido said, most things should work even better than in 9.64 version.

But as it is BETA there is still warning that something may not work as it should.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.