TRIAL Expired!

• I Just downloaded PowerArchiver to give it a try and I got an expired copy. I deleted it and tried again, same thing. So tried one last time but before I installed restored the registry and use a backup that I know that windows did not change before I installed PA got the same message. expired!

• conexware

you can click on “I Agree” button and still use Powerarchiver. You probably tried it before, hence the expiration.

• @spwolf:

you can click on “I Agree” button and still use Powerarchiver. You probably tried it before, hence the expiration.

I NEVER USED IT and I can not use it because the “I agree” the button is grayed out. The only options I have is to PAY or to EXIT. I just reinstalled every thing becasue my HD went so I figure I’ll try again and guess what? The same thing happen.

• As far as i know, the “I agree” button is grayed out for just a few seconds. So wait for it and then press then the “I agree” button

• @Jr:

As far as i know, the “I agree” button is grayed out for just a few seconds. So wait for it and then press then the “I agree” button

I thought of that so left open while I replied to an email want back to it and it was still grayed out.

• conexware

maybe create an screenshot and attach it here…

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy