Help, RAR Showing extraction but not going to folder

• I’m un-raring a file, it shows its progress of extracting through the rars and then completing - it opens the folder it was supposed to extract to as though it were finished but nothing is there. What’s happening?

• @jensen:

I’m un-raring a file, it shows its progress of extracting through the rars and then completing …

Is this a single RAR file, or is it a split RAR ?
    @jensen:

• it opens the folder it was supposed to extract to as though it were finished but nothing is there. What’s happening?

SO I guess you are using the shell extension and not main PowerArchiver window, correct?

Single RAR, shell extension - works for me (after activating flag under shell extensions.

• conexware

@jensen:

I’m un-raring a file, it shows its progress of extracting through the rars and then completing - it opens the folder it was supposed to extract to as though it were finished but nothing is there. What’s happening?

what version of PowerArchiver are you using?

• can you post the rar file here so we can test it out and report back on it what version of windows are you using and do you have any other compression programs on your computer?

Users

Topics