Any Suggestion for this?

• I recently use power archiever and i have a problem that i don’t know which programme to use for break the file. A screenshot of the file is *.exe and was locked by power archiver. Please recommend me some programme to crack this kind of file.
    attachment_t_1489_0_how-to-crack.jpg

• @masterlord88:

I recently use power archiever and i have a problem that i don’t know which programme to use for break the file. A screenshot of the file is *.exe and was locked by power archiver. Please recommend me some programme to crack this kind of file.

This file was created with PowerArchiver. This is Self-decrypting Encrypted file. And there is no way to extract files from it if you don’t know the password. Encryption algorithm used in this file is very strong. There is no program able to crack this file.

• I guess no one uses the search feature. 😕 It seems like every couple of weeks someone post this same question. 😕

Not only that, but if I remember correctly, the help file explains this also.

Maybe someday the question will be posted and we will give them the secret password…… :rolleyes:

😃 :p 😃

• @amh209:

Maybe someday the question will be posted and we will give them the secret password……

😉

Users

Topics