Great support! ;-)

• I would just like to make a public thank you to the Power Archiver support team. I encountered as have some others it seems the problem with the new registration process and not having login details to retrieve the new registration code. I followed the details in the previous post, contacted the support team and the same day it was resolved, with curtosy and speed. 🙂
    I am once again Power Archiving to my hearts content.

Once again many thanks. Other companies could learn a lot from your support team.

• conexware

@gen242:

I would just like to make a public thank you to the Power Archiver support team. I encountered as have some others it seems the problem with the new registration process and not having login details to retrieve the new registration code. I followed the details in the previous post, contacted the support team and the same day it was resolved, with curtosy and speed. 🙂
    I am once again Power Archiving to my hearts content.

Once again many thanks. Other companies could learn a lot from your support team.

thank you, it is nice to hear kudos once in a while and helps us do our job even faster! :-).

regards,

Users

Topics