Please Notice: Welcome to our new forums! You will need to reset your password in order to login. Thank you - PA Team!

Support for mobile devices and android?

• Hello. I would like to know if there is some way to open .pa files on mobile devices such as the ones using android. I wanted to use it on my samsung phone but i could not find an app or something that would let me to open those files. Do somebody knows how to open them or could it be that there is a powerarchiver ver for mobile?. Thanks in advance.

• conexware

Hi @Chris-Steinbeck-Bell

At the moment, there is no support for mobile/android devices as of now, but there are plans for it in the future.
    Your requests/messages indeed help in our quest towards making it happen :)

Thanks!

• It is nice to know that it will be implemented in the future. I hope it does not mean that it will be a long wait. On the meantime it seems that I should let tmy files be stored in cloud and open them in computer and have a back up copy of those but in other format that powerarchiver does create such as 7zip which it happens to have apps to open in android devices. To have two sets of compressed files in my cloud takes out some of the space. It will be of much help when it is supported on mobile devices. Thanks anyways.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.