Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Compression profiles

• Hi,

I wish to have “test the integrity of archive” in the configuration options or in the compression profiles.

Thank you.

Regards,

JYV

• conexware

not sure if I understand, can you explain it a bit better?

thanks.

• Hi,

When I create a new archive, I’d like to have “test the integrity of the archive” checked by default. So I think that this option must be created in the “Configuration/compression profiles”.

regards,

jyv

• conexware

got it now!

• Hi,

Excuse me. I have just downloded the last update 13.01.04. And I did n’t find how to have “testing the integrity of archive” by default.

The option exist, but she isn’t checked by default with the help of a compression profile. So, every time I want to make a “zip” I have to not forget to check “testing the integrity of the archive”.

Naturally, the testing can be made automatiquely, but only with a pbs programm.

Regards,

JYV

• conexware

@jyvaut75:

Hi,

Excuse me. I have just downloded the last update 13.01.04. And I did n’t find how to have “testing the integrity of archive” by default.

The option exist, but she isn’t checked by default with the help of a compression profile. So, every time I want to make a “zip” I have to not forget to check “testing the integrity of the archive”.

Naturally, the testing can be made automatiquely, but only with a pbs programm.

Regards,

JYV

yes, we understand…

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.