Filehandling: encrypt and SFX the same way as ADD to zip
wulffra last edited by
Up front: I usually donot work with PA in ‘Explorer-mode’, I normally use the context menu-items because
I think they are faster.
PA’s Explorer opens up another Explorer requiring me to select (source/destination) files, folders…
First: Set view to: View -> Display style -> Explorer with Folders.
1. ZIP: In the right window panel select one or more files, click on ADD + OK - done!
(by default, the zip is nicely placed in the same folder)
2. Encrypt: In the right window panel select a file, click on Encrypt …
A new explorer window is opened…
I have to browse to the folder and select the file.
Let’s assume it is a file in some sub\sub\sub\sub-folder.
When browsing you need to remember that folder…
Suggestion: same as 1
3. SFX: same suggestion as with Encrypt
4. Folders: In the left window panel: select a Folder.
- Add/Encrypt/SFX the entire folder
- By default the foldername (same as “ADD” to zip)
- By default in the folder where the subfolder is located.