Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Dinamicly loading Starter

• I hate having anything startup with windows that is not a necessity, Like, for instance, Powerarchiver 2009 Queue/Starter. I think it’s a great Idea, but in need of one major improvement like not starting up with the computer. This may not seem like a big deal to you :rolleyes: , but having a bunch of programs all starting at the same time is both annoying, takes forever and also makes for a more unstable system. I love the idea of your starter creating a Queue for files, but why have it running all the time when it can be loaded dynamically (just when needed) then (say after a set-able delay, like 5 to 15 minutes minutes) remove itself from memory. Would you please consider making this change? 😃

thanks much
    James Gresley

• conexware

PA Starter is one that dynamically loads PA when needed:-). Thats why it is done in different programming language so memory usage would be minimal.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.