Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Go button for address toolbar

• This was mentioned in a post breifly, but wnated to make a formal request. The address bar could benefit from having a go button. Currently on the toolbar there is a level up, back and forward button.

Attached is a screenshot with a go button for the addressbar. Also a zip file that contains the button in PNG and ICO format.

The purpose this button serves is you can type a path and click ‘go’ as opposed to hitting enter. I am more of a clicker and got very used to doing it that way in web browsers 😃

The button could also act as a ‘refresh’. Say you type a path. Click go. Then the contents change (a file is deleted/created outside PA UI) simply click the go button and the file list is refreshed.
    attachment_t_3209_1_with-go-button.png
    attachment_t_3209_0_button.zip

• conexware

its there! 11.03… web update. get it, now!

🙂

• Very nice! Huge thanks 😃

• I have the go button. But it isn’t green. It just says go.

• conexware

yep…

• But…… this is a final version? It also has a white line right to it? How come?

• I didnt notice the line until you mentioned it. I love the go button. Im not opposed to a graphic button either 😉

Anyway I noticed if you hover over that line you get a resize cursor. See attached.
    attachment_p_16837_0_resize.png

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.