I noticed that the option to add the optimize archive function to the context menu is missing on Windows 10.
Opening each archive with the interface in order to click it becomes tedious with many files.
Same for others functions like Remove Archive Encryption
A customizeable exe-file
A nice “feature” would be a custimizeable exe file with the following components. Here you should decide if it is a feature or a different program.
- I have a German version. But it should also be possible to create an exe-file with a different language e.g. English, French or Italian. I’m living in Germay and here the do so, if they deliver in a different country.
- It would be a nice Idea to insert the url of my homepage into the exe file, bevor I send them to the customer.
- This should also be valid for the legal file. And the legal file (=my legal file) should be delivered into the zip file too.
- This can all be managed from a different program, which takes a PA-Zip-File for input and a parameter file as a rezept (A file which ca be edited by the program too).
- It is a good idea to place an own logo on the dialog box of the exe file and to customize it’s own skin.