Always on top

• I would really appreciate an “always on top” feature for PA window. Maybe will be added in next release 😉

• OK. Since you asked - can you describe a situation where this setting is useful?

Personally, I just use the resize/tile option of windows to put things side by side when I want to see two different applications (e.g. for copy/paste). So in effect both are always “on top” and I just click to select which one is “active”.
    Of course if screen size is a problem (or using more than two applications), I can see that this may not be an option - but then I would just use the TaskBar tabs/icons to select the active “task”.

I am not giving an opinion one way or the other, it is just that I have never understood this setting for “non-system” applications and am puzzled where it would be useful.

• I guess TGBE’s right.

If you want a window to stay on top…any programs, just use a single software that lets you do that, such as FileBoxExtender:
    http://www.hyperionics.com/files/index.asp

• @TBGBe:

OK. Since you asked - can you describe a situation where this setting is useful?

Ok. For me personally it is a situation when I drag and drop file from PA window to an windows explorer window(or any other window). After this PA window always hide. This is very annoying because I need the PA window still active and visible.

• @manuangi:

I guess TGBE’s right.

If you want a window to stay on top…any programs, just use a single software that lets you do that, such as FileBoxExtender:
    http://www.hyperionics.com/files/index.asp

Thanks, but I don’t want another special program. After all “always on top” option is very useful and so simple to add this feature in PA 😕

• conexware

you can use this through skins these days… some have always on top button in them…

• Thanks. I’ll try some of them.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy