when clciking on powerarchiver update from within powerarchiver we get a windows for the update but it nows sayes script errors. I think it could be due to windows update in windows 10 can you look into it. By pressing cancel it seems to be ok. It seems that the page being displayed as erros on it.
From within PA on the extract popup, buttons are hidden, I must resize the window to get access to the OK/Cancel buttons. Tried on the default notebook screen (Macbook M1 Max 14") as well as on my external monitor (4k).Screenshot_2022-05-12_10-02-10.jpg
Ho già contattato il supporto con il modulo presente qui https://www.powerarchiver.com/it/contact/ da settimane ma non ho ricevuto riscontro e ora che ho aggiornato alla versione 21.00.15 ho notato che il problema persiste.
Quando clicco PDF Encrypt & Sign nel tab Crittografia appare la schemata riportata sotto come se mancassero le funzionalità.
I’ve already contacted support with the form here https://www.powerarchiver.com/it/contact/ weeks ago but I haven’t received any feedback and now that I’ve updated to version 21.00.15 I’ve noticed that the problem persists.
When I click on PDF Encrypt & Sign in the Encryption tab the schematic below appears as if the functionality is missing.
I have tried to burn a DVD with PowerArchiver 2022 Final, but it didn’t work because PA didn’t found the external DVD-Burner.
I have tried several burners from Sony, LG, Dell.
I have connected the burners with several USB-Ports but unfortunately without any success.
With other burning software, e. g. Nero, all burner worked perfect on each USB-Port.
The same problem occured with PA2018 and it was solved with an update, but I don’t remember the detailed software version.
Could you check the possibility of an bug, please?
Thank you for your support in advance!
Quando creo un archivio zip con un altro programma ad esempio Winrar se apro il file con Winrar vi sono visualizzati anche le date originali di Accesso e Creazione.
Se ottimizzo quel file zip con la funzione Ottimizza archivio di PowerArchivier (o creo un nuovo archivio) il file risultate non ha più le date originali di Accesso e Creazione.
C’è una opzione per preservare questi dati? (Non l’ho trovata nelle impostazioni del programma e ho già abilitato le opzioni “salva info complete cartella” presente in “Profili di compressione”)
When I create a ZIP archive with another program such as Winrar, if I open the file with Winrar, the original Access and Creation dates are also displayed.
If I optimize that zipper file with the Optimize Archive function of PowerArchivier (or create a new archive) the resulting file no longer has the original Access and Creation dates.
Is there an option to preserve this data? (I haven’t found it in the program settings and I have already enabled the “save complete folder info” options in “Compression Profiles”)
Upgraded from 2021 to 2022. Selecting ‘backup’ no scripts are showed. Only after editing and saving an existing script (explorer) it shows up in the PA backup folder.
So is the ‘backup’ icon to open the Backup screen only for creating ‘new’ ones. This means that you have to open ALL your old pbs files and to save them again… not user friendly.
No way to improve this ? Thank you.
PowerArchiver 2022 - Final Version - 21.00.15
Information about PowerArchiver 2022 - 21.00.15:
Thanks everyone for your assistance!
I have a 31" 4K screen with 3840x2160 pixel, which PA is able to handle - except of a scaling other than 100%.Access violation at address 0000000..DF47A4 in module 'powerarc.exe'. Schreiben of address 0000...00330.
When changing scaling for this screen to 125%, starting PA brings the following exception:
After closing this message, PA seems to work fine.
PA version 21.00.15 (03/2022) 64bit (tested with Win 10 and after upgrade Win 11)
Is there any chance to avoid this access violation or this message?
Thanks and regards,
the new Windows 11 context menu is not localized in PA 21.00.13.
While the classic context menu is localized, when it’s opened on a file on my desktop, it’s English, when it’s opened from a file on my C drive.
@Mili Are there updated localization files available?
I thought, I’ll give it a try and upgrade my PA 2018 Toolbox on my production machine to PA 2021 (20.10.03)Sending registration codes in your order recovery doesn’t seem to work at the moment (I also checked my junk folder), online activation works Using registry to disable modules (for example HKLM\SOFTWARE\PowerArchiverInt\General\DisableBurning) doesn’t work as expected with modern ui. The module is visible, but I’ll get the trial nag, if I try to open it. It’s almost fine in classic and ribbon mode.
“DisableClouds” and “DisableExplorer” seem not to be respected at all, while the classic UI seems to respect the setting to disable any other unused module:In settings I won’t be able to access the SmartAI settings and the settings for the internal editor if the FTP module is disabled
PA Queue does not compress file optimally with same parameters if used in Queue mode.
Being able to save advanced option, and set a default profile and archive type for compression so I can save clicks.
The above two are majorly affecting my efficiency with archiving stuff with PA 20.10.03.
Can someone confirm if they are resolved with the 2022 RC1?
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2021 20.00.55
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 20.00.55
* [PA-2460] - PA doesnt trigger UAC when supposed to
* [PA-2733] - Explorer does not show files in startup folder
* [PA-2748] - archive converter: have to click cancel twice
* [PA-2750] - ftp: no dark mode when started from PA
* [PA-2752] - File explorer text size does not show correctly in 150DPI
* [PA-2760] - Patchbeam not picking up new 2021 previews
* [PA-2764] - Cannot access Skins section in config
* [PA-2772] - heading cut off in Backup tool when started from PA
* [PA-2773] - Print File Listin button not showing text in classic interface
* [PA-2774] - Left side of Explorer does not show files in preview
* [PA-2776] - Cannot compress files in explorer
* [PA-2779] - Change File>Options to File>Configuration in Modern interface
* [PA-2780] - Native Software for PDF files not showing in PA right click options
* [PA-2782] - White background when previewing TXT in tab in Ribbon dark
* [PA-2785] - “tu” dialog appears when clicking Zoom Out button in preview
* [PA-2790] - Folder view options cannot be set in Ribbon UI
* [PA-2792] - first letter of folder does not show whem exracted to root C:
* [PA-2793] - Tar files not created when compress from shell
* [PA-2794] - File with long pathname not extracted by PA, extracted by 7z and WinRAr
* [PA-2795] - Set Defaults not working in 54
* [PA-2796] - Synedit shows in new tab that previews PDF
* [PA-2231] - apply vcl style to easylistview checkbox
- Whats New - Lots of changes, fixes and some new features. This build is designated status of RC! Please check your reported issues and let us know if they are fixed. @Alpha-Testers
The link isn’t working properly for some reason.
It goes here https://www.powerarchiver.com/powerarchiver-2021-for-macos/ Tried in Vivaldi and Firefox.
Got it now using Firefox.
Vivaldi still not grabbing it though, but it probably will once I delete my cache.
Non fatal script error checking for update in PA 20.00.55.
Can’t open and view contents of this .tar.gz file.